Friday, May 23, 2014

LAVA IRIS 405+ REVIEW

First of all I would like to tell that this is my first mobile review ever ,so if you find that something is missing or supposed to be added then please do comment below.

Lava Iris 405+

The best part of this phone is that its MRP is just Rs.5600.


Features:

  • - 1.3 GHz Dual Core Processor
  • - 512 MB RAM
  • - 4 Inch Touchscreen Display
  • - Dual SIM Support
  • - 5 MP Primary Camera With LED Flash
  • - 0.3MP Front Camera
  • - 3G
  • - WiFi
  • - Bluetooth
  • - FM Radio
  • - HD Video Recording
  • - 1400 MAh Battery.

What else can we except from a low budget mobile ???

The features are more than make believe for a cheap budget phone like this...

And guess what ...I forgot to mention that it has 4gb ROM..(Cheers :-) )

Pros (Advantages):
  • Stylish device with the back cover like a galaxy device.
  • Hard case and Screen protector free..!!!
  • Never lags.( Not for me till now)
  • Its handy and easily fits in the pocket.
Its works the finest with the futuristic themes by Next Launcher.

Cons (Disadvantages) :
  • NA (Not found by me till now....its over a month now with me using this device)
If I ever find any con of this device,I would update this post for sure.


I don't get device from the companies to make review like other site does, so you can believe me.This is 100% genuine review as I have invested my own money on this device.
If you still have any query regarding this mobile please do comment and let me know.

This phone comes under the category of "BEST BUDGET PHONE UNDER Rs.6000. 2014"

No comments: